2012 Sodus Bay Healing Waters Salmon Slam - August 4th

sorry man our first est (Nicks) was 10 boats so he only ordered in 30 and saved me (us) 10 but had 7 more on the hook last i knew it was 15 boats so thats all i picked up were the 15..these are very precise but any scale is tuff on a moving boat,,and they dont take the direct sun well for long periods I burnt up 2 in the driveway in the last 5 years.. :( my bad..

The company is very generous to the "wonded Worrier " projects all across the U.S.A. .Almost every rider in every country rides his wheels and uses his system..His wheels are on almost every bike in the olimpics also ....I forgot to ask how many riders they have sponcered this olimpics...

Im proud of my brother his Inventions have baffeled the best engeniers in the bike industry...Back in the day 70's when he raced for artic cat he built the first "expansion chambered exhaust system " in his garage and held the east coast snowmobile champion ship till they stoled his invention and he just walked away....from them ..If i was him, now that he has a couple dollars I would at least set the record straight why artic cat was such a winning company in the 70,s,,,,,,

But he is too busy workin on the next Invention in the bycycle world.......And hunting of course..not bad for a bairly 12th grade edubacation.

Only now to find out """HE DIDNT DO THAT!"" well acording to ding dong ..

also have a large extra cooler and will bring some 5 gal buckets for a carcase run if needed,and some 1 gal zip locks if anyone wants to bring fish home

All would be great!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Echo One should be out on Ch9. I think we have too much to do to go out, but let us know how it goes! Some of the people I talked to this evening said they had poor fishing in 100-150fow, looks like the good bite is still offshore.

Nick

we boated 9 yesterday and dropped bunches, 6 kings, 2 bows and a brown (I think he was lost) I would suggest filling your tank and going for a ride, Just my opinion. BTW Nick Kenyon never got back with me.

Dont sweat it, if I had a dollar for every person that didnt get back to me... well i'd have a bigger boat that's for sure!

I talked to CHRIS Kenyon, Not Nick Kenyon, from Wayne County Tourism today and he is on vacation Saturday. He said if he was here (he will be in the 1000 Islands) he would love to video it. He also stated he will contact you to do a story on if. Some photos would also help. He does alot more for our fishery than most people know. Good guy to have on our side. And by the way, he only works part time for Tourism.

Best of luck to all who fish it tomorrow, especially the veterns.

I talked to CHRIS Kenyon, Not Nick Kenyon, from Wayne County Tourism today and he is on vacation Saturday. He said if he was here (he will be in the 1000 Islands) he would love to video it. He also stated he will contact you to do a story on if. Some photos would also help. He does alot more for our fishery than most people know. Good guy to have on our side. And by the way, he only works part time for Tourism.

Best of luck to all who fish it tomorrow, especially the veterns.

Lol I thought Troy said Nick Kenyon too, but I think he meant "btw nick, (chris) kenyon ..."

Thanks for contacting him, ill get him photos and a summary after the event.