great customer service with these spoons from bob fuller

i ordered 16 of these spoons from bob fuller not realizing i would b goin 2 mexico the following week so i called him 2 c if he can meet me on the way up he went a hour out of his way just to meet me i thought was great service thanks again bob im not a great salmon fisherman but his spoons were the only thing that worked 4 me that day they look n work great when i get more money ill b gettin more

Bob is a great guy to deal with, I'll let Bob post our new surprise when he's ready.... :clap:

Nick

I'm working on it buddy! I wanna get those colors just right, and have them catch fish at the same time!! I'll post the prize pack today or tomorrow!!

by far the worst customer service I have experienced, you wouldn't think that would be the case from someone trying to start up a new business and start a reputation (a good one)

U know what your right... Now I know who you are,... Only had to read my last E-mail to figure that out. You apparently run over "100 DOCUMENTED charter trips per year" LMAO ... Why would I risk the GOOD reputation I have on my spoons, so some D-bag like yourself can hop onto forums like this and run yer yapper. if i don't want to sell you SOMEBODY ELSES PATTERNS, I won't... I have mine that is it.... BY the way, if YOU want to purchase GOOD spoons, I'll set you a good price, $18/each.... I'll only give that price to you. Better get it while supplies last... BTW if all these spoon companies are lining up to give you free spoons, why do you need to have me make replicas of thiers??

Not to mention.. Hey Rochester charter captains, this guy also said he's the only full time captain out there, how do you guys like those apples...

Bob he has 4 posts and all but one he is selling stuff...don't really know where dasalmon is coming from but I wouldn't sweat it . Keep up the good work.

Tom

I know who he is now, and I've been in contact with a few very reputable gentleman about this man. I'm not even going there with this dude...

this should put some concerns at ease people.......

Bob is marketing costume spoons to people and if somebody tries to move in on a patter you make up with him he aint mass producing it.... good work bob... when I first started taking to you this was a huge concern of mine because I asked you to recreate a spoon I didnt want massed produced.... And it hasnt and this post shows that it wont be

by far the worst customer service I have experienced, you wouldn't think that would be the case from someone trying to start up a new business and start a reputation (a good one)

WTF is wrong with you??

If you have a legitimate beef, an internet message board is NOT how it is handled, but jokers like you are probably unware of what is refered to as etiquete, or manners.

What you need is for someone to pull you pants down and paddle your ass, in the middle of Main St. :@

Bob Fuller is top notch in my book, and can't wait to get his spoons in the water this weekend. :yes: