ito 6 inch flies

I have had no problem in the 6 in flies I have caught my biggest fish of the season on them. I am even trying a 4 inch then a 6 in on top of it this weekend. The alewives I have been seeing in the bellys of the salmon have been HHHHUUUUUUUUUUUge!!!

Exactly, now that is a good idea, and will make a nice 10" fly. I might try that this weekend as well. Yeah, those alewives are monsters alright, 9 to 12 inches I have been seeing :yes::yes::yes::) !! I have been catching well on the 6" ITO flies as well.

Next time someone gets a 9-12" wifey, I want pics next to a ruler. Never seen one in my whole life!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Had a couple this year at least 9". one was snagged in the back with a spoon, the other had a stinger size spoon hooked in the mouth. It was during their spawn.

• 2 weeks later...
Next time someone gets a 9-12" wifey, I want pics next to a ruler. Never seen one in my whole life!

LOL I tend to exagerate too :) I've seen some very large ales this year but definitely not 12", maybe 8".

LOL I tend to exagerate too :) I've seen some very large ales this year but definitely not 12", maybe 8".

THAT I could afford to have mounted...