Running a Starcraft fishmaster 2100...want to tube...options

Mark Komo

Mark....Some gander mtn stores have their tubes on sale right now. ! , 2 , or 3 person tubes with the hand holders are the best for higher speed tubing. They also have the rope harnesses , that float and form a "Y" behind your boat and it keeps things clear of your motor and prop. The 2 short ends of the "Y" attach to the tow hooks or cleats on both sides of your transom, and the long floating rope attaches securely to the front of the tube, to keep it's nose up better. Be extra careful, especially with the little ones , getting in and out of water into boat etc. ...shut motor off for extra safety. Be careful and have fun....and don't get to close to any FISHERMEN !!!

Thats a nice rig. I jumped on mine because it had all the goodies I wanted. 2 hds units, 1 lcx 104, pro kicker, trollmaster, 3 big jons on traxtech, speed and temp at the ball, plenty of rod holders, and fully enclosed. This is my first time running a merc, and I must say not bad. Its a 250 opti.

Yep, been looking for a decent ladder. Have a few tips, but my first call will be to the starcraft dealer and see whats available. I dont want one over the side but stern side starboard, opposite the kicker. I dont want a stowable. Something long term would be good, but it may be a tough find.

Yep, been looking for a decent ladder. Have a few tips, but my first call will be to the starcraft dealer and see whats available. I dont want one over the side but stern side starboard, opposite the kicker. I dont want a stowable. Something long term would be good, but it may be a tough find.