Does anyone want some Salmon

Here is my problem.  I don't eat Salmon, but I like to catch them.  Once the lake warms up, it is very difficult to revive a king and let it go.  I hate seeing a lifeless fish slowly sink to the bottom.  I'm just wondering if there is anyone out of Oswego that would want some extra fish?

I like salmon from Hannaford.. I have never eaten salmon out of Lake O. I would assume it tastes the same as the pacific salmon for the most part? When I do get one someday, I will most likely prep it like I do with salmon from the store. Cedar plank, very low temp on outdoor grill. Then I will get a decent smoker and smoke it at some point

I haven't eaten a serving of fresh salmon in 2 or 3 years even though I caught over 1500 of them last year between the lake and rivers. Some go back in the lake during spring and summer but, August fish go in the cooler. I release most river fish. I have more salmon-eating-friends than I can shake a stick at. I smoke several each year for myself. Also, I provide salmon and trout for an annual fish fry with a group of friends. They buy monk fish for me and I supply the salmon they love. I take up to 20 buddies fishing each year and they take the catch home. Also, a lot of Amish eat fish from my boat. The people I give fish to don't seem to care if it is a river fish or a lake fish. They enjoy whatever I give them.