flasher as viewed by strikevision

i noticed the lack of action too, scott. i would love to know what the leader lengths are. alot more lookers than takers too so it makes you wonder whats really going on behind the boat?

i noticed the lack of action too, scott. i would love to know what the leader lengths are. alot more lookers than takers too so it makes you wonder whats really going on behind the boat?

I was noticing that too. As Gill mentioned, a lot of those were cut bait rigs. What it looks like is that that video is a lesson on having your meat properly tuned. If you notice, the ones that fish came up to and rejected, didn't quite have the correct roll, the ones that did, got bit right away, or at least the fish took several swipes at it before getting hooked.

Tim

I think a lot of those takes were with meat by the way the bait rolled. The steelhead was a fly for sure.
Aaron's too good a fisherman to run a fly with that length of leader. That was definitely meat on the 11" Hot Spot flashers. Too bad he didn't show the shot when the Hot Spot changes direction of rotation. I'm pretty sure Aaron took the shots on an "Urban Outdoors" episode where the 11" Hot Spot does change direction of rotation. It's the only flasher that can.