spin doctors or pro trolls ?

I am looking to purchase some proven flasher/dodger fly combos. you guys who use them everyday have any advise on that combos to get color name brand ? I was thinking of going a a tom mick as he does offer matched combos. any ideas guys ?

Get some glow for b4 first light, some green combos,some flash for sun, some dark purple,etc for cloudy for cloudy conditions. You should be able to put together 6 combos that will get you going in the right direction and Tom Allen's site is a great place to get them. Don't start reading posts and buying every ff combo that people mention. More fish have probably been caught on a white paddle and a green fly than 2000 people could eat in a lifetime.

call tom allen at atommik and tell him what your doing, he is very helpful and will give a good stsry by explaining speeds, leader length, and light conditions. he will start you out with a half-dozen seys and you can go from there good luck!,

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

a big thanks  to  Tom Allen   who  set me up  with some  good proven combos to start out with   for all light conditions  and depths.  Thanks  again Tom  for taking the time.

call tom allen, he would be glad to eak with you. his number is on his website. you will gain a lot of knowledge from a phone call, good luck

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Lake Ontario United mobile app