Ruff Rider Live Report Sodus 2014 July 26-27

We only saw about a half a dozen boats out there yesterday Nick and we didn't have hardly any marks and the bait was up high about 50-60 over 170 or so. I don't think we marked over 5 fish while out there. You seeing any better screens?

We only saw about a half a dozen boats out there yesterday Nick and we didn't have hardly any marks and the bait was up high about 50-60 over 170 or so. I don't think we marked over 5 fish while out there. You seeing any better screens?

Decent screen, bait down 70-90, hooks 60-70.

Nick yesterday they were even all over the 30 lb flea flicker Mike was using and my 30 lb wire (all along it at intervals). It may pay to check lines frequently to minimize buildup at least.

Nick yesterday they were even all over the 30 lb flea flicker Mike was using and my 30 lb wire (all along it at intervals). It may pay to check lines frequently to minimize buildup at least.

That sounds like a lot of work and my first mate is sleeping lol

Had some on our wire, but reeled through them. 30lb rigger was pretty clean other than a bit at the swivel.

There are times when the fleas are so thick that they even gather on the 200 lb downrigger wires and anything vertical already happened  this year on Keuka.

Edited by Sk8man