Ruff Rider Live Report - Salmon Slam - 2014 Aug 1-3

I'm kind of shocked, but it's almost that time of year.... Work sucks Kev. I just finished a 95 hour week at midnight last night so I feel your pain... What's fishing. Boat hasn't left the barn in two years....

I love these posts by Nick. They get your adrenaline pumping. That's what keeps us going at work dreaming about that screaming drag and the hum of the downrigger cables..... Why can't I be a millionaire.... Kev if we got out fishing I wouldn't want to come back in...

It could be worse fellas....I'm assigned as the designated driver today for a tour of the Finger Lakes wineries for my daughter's boyfriends parents....have to save myself for arising early for salmon fishing in the AM :lol:

Good to see some decent fish rolling in!!  Best of luck to all crews participating tomorrow.  You are all winners supporting our vets in such a great event.  My hat is off to each one of you!  Wish I could make it up there this weekend to join you all but it just isn't going to work out this time. 

Tonight's dinner at Abes Waterfront went extremely well. We had 62 Fishermen, Veterans, and Volunteers join us for a few hours of laughter and good food. The prime rib was delicious and the chicken french was good too!

20140801_190650.jpg

20140801_193225.jpg