Cayuga LOU-ALL

I'm still planning on being there.

boat name " Li'l Buddy"

...no crew yet,only 2 rods runnin' so far (handicaped ;( )...waiting for Chaos to make up his mind wether he is going to jump on board before I go down to ManPower and recruit. At a minimun I'll need his crypto code for the uplink ;) .

Pegasus ,should be there.ya know for ten years i volenteered with children softball program it was a 7 day a week thing between maintaining 7 acres of fields and conession stand operation, and you know who had to fix mowers,attend elactrical problems ,and repair plumbing,ect,ect. well not a peep outa the wife....BUT SHOW her my fishing schedual for the summer now that i back away from the youth program and she rubbes it in my face every time i wrap the leaky drains with duct tape or put another bucket out to fix the newest leak in the roof,or walk past that stupid honey doo list that now encompasses the whole refrigerator. whats her problem?thats why God made buckets ,duct tape,and extencion cordes....thats where the "should" comes in Ray K.

Sounds like fun! The only possible hitch is my anniversary is the 8th.....if my wife finds out there's a derby the week before, she's likely to schedule some Bed-n-Breakfast or something....and after ten years it's more Breakfast than bed!

• 2 weeks later...

Need to know if anyone are going to bring kids? Gotta have something for them to win if we have some entered, last year we had no kids entered,

so we still have the trophies that Traveling Man purchased. If we don't have any kids entered we can use these for the crew trophies if Traveling man Agrees to that, But I would like to see some kid enjoy the day. Regardless of what they get used for I'll take care of the engraving that needs to be done on them. Just let me know within the next few weeks.

Thanks

Splitshot115

My oldest of 3 daughters is now 4 1/2 and has been asking about fishing.....I took her out this last weekend for a short boat ride and she seemed to enjoy it. I'll know more a month or 2 from now if she can hang for a morning of fishing, but it would be great to get her out!

• 1 month later...

Crew plaques are ordered and the kids trophies will be updated.

It's getting close to the time for RR to relinquish his crown :lol::lol:

Any takers on a guess for this year's champ :?:

Remember, this year we will use the total weight of 1 man's limit.

All DEC rules apply. Notable rule should be # of rods per person. ;):lol:

Splitshot115

Notable rule should be # of rods per person.

Stinger I was just checking if you were still keeping up on things ;)

Splitshot115

Yes sir Spilt',....right on top of it. Everyone knows that the limit is 2 lines per person,..........and we all know I loose track of things real easy. That's why Chaos left his blowup dolls :$ with me when he blew town this winter.

Not sure why he left in such a hurry. Something about outstanding warrants by the DEC but he didn't have time to explain as he threw the dolls out the window heading south on 89.

Still working a getting a crew together for the LOU-All. Right now I'm up to 6 rods. That's 2 for me and 2 each for Chaos's stand-in's, Wanna & Sugar. :)