TRAILERS

If your lights are not operating properly expect to be pulled over. Beside a fine the points on your driver's license are the same as running a red light.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I can't believe you guys are trying to avoid an inspection that costs less than $10. How is that train of thought fairing for the guy that had the tire come off and kill the woman in Syracuse? No reg or inspection offers the lawyers the claim of full negligence in that case...all so he could save probably lesss than $40 a year.

Had he had all his paperwork in order, the accident probably would have happened regardless but it opened up a whole other can of worms.

I've also seen trailers getting checked at Wright's Landing on several occassions.

4 years agoI got a tri axle trailer I couldn't get inspected or registered with new york. Maine registration is what I got. $99/5 years and no inspection needed. I got 6 new tires and spent $600 to fix the brakes and everything is all good.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

If your lights are not operating properly expect to be pulled over. Beside a fine the points on your driver's license are the same as running a red light.

No points for a correctable light / equipment ticket

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app