downrigger line releases and downrigger weights

I need to purchase some line releases and downrigger weights.  What do you guys suggest?  I have heard that the Chamberlains and Blacks releases are some of the more popular.  I am also looking for suggestions on rigger weights.  What weight do you think I should buy (I will be fishing fairly deep water [80-200] and should I buy ball or torpedo style weights?

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Blacks or Chamberlains for releases either work well. For weights you need to see what the max is on your particular downriggers for starters and given the depths you intend to fish go with the heaviest your downriggers will take. For great weights contact bikinibottom or troutman87 both on LOU They both have great weight options.

As the others have mentioned the Blacks or Chamberlain releases are good. I'll add one more that is similar to the Blacks and that is the Du-Bro release.  I've used all three and have been mostly using the Chamberlains the last several years. What I like about the Chamberlains is that you can adjust the rod tension separate from the lure tension so if you are fishing deep and want to really hunker down on the rod you aren't adding release tension on the lure. Works the same if your running dodgers/spinney's. You can't go wrong with any of those three. I've stopped using the pincher style many years ago.