three downrigger setup V in, ^ out, ^ up , V down

Depends on the mood of the fish.

Active fishing would have the center rigger the deepest with a flasher/flie set up and the two higher riggers with spoons.

Non active fish would find me with the center rigger higher with a flasher/flie to attract fish. Usually these inactive fish will drop back and down to the side. I would then have spoons on the side riggers with longer leads than normal. That way when the fish drops he has a nice tempting bait to hit.

Then again it is fishing and nothing works all the time. Some days it can be a f/f bite and some days can be a spoon bite and I may be loaded one way or the other.

Good luck and tight lines.

As he said above you can also add your dipsy spread as a tail gunner also...on Seneca I like to run a browntrout,landlock,bow program with three riggers all spoons same lead from ball work a contoure hard with some SHARP,hard turns....three rigger spread like this you can really turn on a dime.

Take the time to post your spread also , help your self study what your running and why......

Good luck out there

95% of the time our probe is on the middle rigger and is the highest rigger in the spread. Once the thermocline sets up the middle rigger goes to 60* and everything else goes below that.

Yup what he said^^