Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Made our first trip to the lake today after returning from the Keys last week. Landshark and Randy joined me. Slow but steady pick with some quality fish. Had 8 in the box when we decided to pack it in and had two hangers so ended going 10 for 10 with last one released. Broke out an old school fire plug which was productive.IMG_1488323675.094531.jpgIMG_1488323694.199854.jpgIMG_1488323717.279026.jpgIMG_1488323733.603816.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Way to go guys!! Man those are some damn nice browns!!  What nice way to ring in the new boat season, as there wasn't much of a ice season!!:thinking:

What launch did you drop in at? And how was the depth getting out? I bet there was plenty of dirty water with all of the rain the last few days. Thanks for any info. I was going to head down to Sandy Pond last weekend but the weather was weird and the weather man always sucks. Seeing those football browns just made up my mind that I am hitting the lake this weekend for sure in the Karmakaze. Thanks for the report. James

WTG Kevin and company:yes:

Figures we'd only get one opportunity and then winter would return. Wind, snow and rain along with cold temperatures in forecast for the next two week! At least with ice gone you only need a small window. Anxious to get out again.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.