Very few are doing well enough to post about, once the fish start cooperating the reports will start to come in, the entire NE shores there were better posts in that February thaw, than now, the water is 2-3ft high and cold. Still in the  high 30's after Saturday's start of the walleye season the reports will come in. Be patient this has been a weird start to the season period!!

Been fishing almost every species for years in southern Ontario, finally got a boat that's big enough for lake O last summer thankfully. So this will be my first spring heading out for salmon and trout on big water and I'd love a heads up on where or if people are finding them if anyone is willing to share. :)

I've found that most of the posts have migrated from boards like this and spoonpullers to individuals Facebook pages. Try searching pages in relation to "salmon fishing" and your particular part of the lake "port credit" "port weller" "bluffers" ect and follow their individual posts. There are also groups and communities on there like Big lake trollers where people post photos and recap their latest trip. As well almost every charter or tournament team has a page where they share their productivity. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Lake Ontario United mobile app