Launched out of olcott around 7:30. Blowing good out of East. Trolled to Wilson and limped back. Caught one small king in 140' water/ dipsey/spoon. Decent picture. Got the HELL beat out of us getting back to olcott. Lake is rocking. Forecast was a bit off. Back at it tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

23 hours ago, battlehammer said:

Launched out of olcott around 7:30. Blowing good out of East. Trolled to Wilson and limped back. Caught one small king in 140' water/ dipsey/spoon. Decent picture. Got the HELL beat out of us getting back to olcott. Lake is rocking. Forecast was a bit off. Back at it tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

TY for the report, if you dont mind me asking; How was the launch?  bunk or roller trailer?  How deep did you have to dip the truck?  Still tons of debris?

Launch is no problem at all. The fishing today on the other hand is. Started off the pier and trolled a few miles past Wilson 80-200' water-trolling back now. One knock off- I'm struggling- should have ran straight to the bar but I didn't trust the forecast after yesterday- hope others are doing better.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United