Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Iron Duke

1994 Sportcraft 232 Fishmaster Hardtop

At this point I have 2 guys that have first dibs and are coming to look at boat... They are both making a decent drive and can't get here til the weekend so I will update whether boat has been sold or not on Monday... Thanks for all the interest guys..

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I was reading thru the posts and I may have missed it but did you post the year of this boat?  I'm looking at the same boat with a 4.3 engine and its a 1994. for more money and less gear.

I was considering looking g at this boat but from reading g the posts I believe if you call first you have first offer on the boat. Even if you can't look at the boat right away. I've always sold to the first one to show up with the $  just to be done with it.

Hello, I own a 222 sportcraft its a 84, had it 13 years love it, I am interested in your boat I live downstate and drive through your area coming and going I'd like to stop by and look in person. Driving up Friday for weekend then back home on Weds for work would you be available either of those times? Kevin