Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hawkeye50

Sold / Closed 1996 Penn Yan 223 Rage

Recommended Posts

1996 Penn Yan 223 Rage

Boat is solid with strong running Mercruiser 5.7 liter v8 with 379 hours ,excellent condition. Engine serviced at L&M marine and at C R'S marine this Spring. Work includes; new fuel pump,impeller,bellows,gimbal bearing,tune-up,new 4 blade spit fire prop.Also included  is 2016 Tohatsu 9.8 4 stroke, extra long shaft,electric start,power trim,ez steer,Troll Master throttle control,mounted on Adventure Marine swim platform bracket.Boat sits on 2016 Venture aluminum I- beam dual axel trailer with spare,upgraded Fulton F-2 dual power winch,guide-one.Solid swim platform.New(2016) stand-up top and curtains.

Also included: (all items new 2016-2017)

Fish On Sports radar arch with 6 rod holders,2 net holders,lights,Big Jon planer reels

2  IMG_0466.thumb.JPG.db1b6f1be9be5d43c2d400e17985b61b.JPGmIMG_0470.thumb.JPG.5d2378c1aa4e48b6323d5128b9b2e1cd.JPGIMG_0470.thumb.JPG.5d2378c1aa4e48b6323d5128b9b2e1cd.JPGcannon Mag 10 six riggers,swivel bases,dual rh,retro ease, weights

2Cannon adjustable rod holders

4 Anglers Pal rod holders

1 Scotty ss rod holder

Moor Sub- Troll

Garmin 73 dv with lake maps

Lowrance Elite 9x Chirp

Uniden Vhf

all new seats

winter storage cover,mooring cover

2 new batteries

porta-potti

fish cooler

In process of moving,need to sell.Price for total package $14,500.Willing to negotiate price minus kicker/trolling gear however would prefer to sell as complete package.Boat recently stored inside in Oswego,now can be seen at my home in Albany area.I can be reached by phone at 518-577-9946,or emai at [email protected]

Thanks

 

 

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0445.JPG

IMG_0454.JPG

IMG_0468.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0472.JPG

IMG_0476.JPG

Edited by Hawkeye50
Sold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2017 at 4:31 PM, Hawkeye50 said:
1996 Penn Yan 223 Rage Boat is solid with strong running Mercruiser 5.7 liter v8 with 379 hours ,excellent condition. Engine serviced at L&M marine and at C R'S marine this Spring. Work includes; new fuel pump,impeller,bellows,gimbal bearing,tune-up,new 4 blade spit fire prop.Also included  is 2016 Tohatsu 9.8 4 stroke, extra long shaft,electric start,power trim,ez steer,Troll Master throttle control,mounted on Adventure Marine swim platform bracket.Boat sits on 2016 Venture aluminum I- beam dual axel trailer with spare,upgraded Fulton F-2 dual power winch,guide-one.Solid swim platform.New(2016) stand-up top and curtains.
Also included: (all items new 2016-2017)
Fish On Sports radar arch with 6 rod holders,2 net holders,lights,Big Jon planer reels
2  IMG_0466.thumb.JPG.db1b6f1be9be5d43c2d400e17985b61b.JPGmIMG_0470.thumb.JPG.5d2378c1aa4e48b6323d5128b9b2e1cd.JPGIMG_0470.thumb.JPG.5d2378c1aa4e48b6323d5128b9b2e1cd.JPGcannon Mag 10 six riggers,swivel bases,dual rh,retro ease, weights
2Cannon adjustable rod holders
4 Anglers Pal rod holders
1 Scotty ss rod holder
Moor Sub- Troll
Garmin 73 dv with lake maps
Lowrance Elite 9x Chirp
Uniden Vhf
all new seats
winter storage cover,mooring cover
2 new batteries
porta-potti
fish cooler
In process of moving,need to sell.Price for total package $14,500.Willing to negotiate price minus kicker/trolling gear however would prefer to sell as complete package.Boat recently stored inside in Oswego,now can be seen at my home in Albany area.I can be reached by phone at 518-577-9946,or emai at [email protected]
Thanks
 
 
IMG_0394.thumb.JPG.d3f2cf816489589ce5569bf8a0f35047.JPG
IMG_0445.thumb.JPG.04653254eac494fe02ac460f858f248f.JPG
IMG_0454.thumb.JPG.0c4ba5f4bb8327ece6c5e0e1d48b2230.JPG
IMG_0468.thumb.JPG.a79ee879ee10401041291cd8fb2ce699.JPG
IMG_0469.thumb.JPG.7ae405d98dc8277f1b3c120cf20bda40.JPG
IMG_0472.thumb.JPG.eb5cdddd3ccb7532c77d94d77afd7b18.JPG
IMG_0476.thumb.JPG.460bbecf521b5c81212d32c1a1302596.JPG

 

 


Emailed you



Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man that is one beautiful peice of art!! That boat is nicer than factory!! If one didn't know better, you'd think it just came off the show room floor!! Best of luck with your sale!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hawkeye50 said:

Thanks Pap, I always spend a lot of time on maintenance and it pays off.

 

That is very, very obvious!! Whith out a doubt your boat has seen a few cleaning towels in her time. Gorgeous boat maybe someday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MaineBux said:

Hawkeye50,

How are the stringers and transom, any soft spots?

Great looking rig you have there!

Transom visible from rear pull-out storage box ,no signs of soft wood,also installed swim platform support under kicker and wood solid.Have not had survey but have had marine professionals say boat is solid and have had no issues with stringers.Boat stored inside while I have owned it.

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My buddy, Paul, is buying her from you, can't wait to put some fish on the back deck!

As soon as I saw the listing I knew I'd better call him and tell him his search was over, lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
My buddy, Paul, is buying her from you, can't wait to put some fish on the back deck!
As soon as I saw the listing I knew I'd better call him and tell him his search was over, lol!



This boat coming to Maine?


Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hawkeye50,

 

any chance u can post some detailed pics of the bracket(s) under the swim platform for the kicker?  i have a 255 intruder with same platform & want to mount a kicker in the near future.  did u make or buy extra brackets for kicker support?  how is the road bounce when trailer'ing?

 

big thanks!

 

jetsled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jetsled said:

Hawkeye50,

 

any chance u can post some detailed pics of the bracket(s) under the swim platform for the kicker?  i have a 255 intruder with same platform & want to mount a kicker in the near future.  did u make or buy extra brackets for kicker support?  how is the road bounce when trailer'ing?

Jets led,I mounted kicker on an Adventure Marine swim platform bracket with extra reinforcement plate under,pricey $ 350 but very solid.Also I installed an additional stainless swim platform support centered below kicker,possibly overkill but no bounce.Lastly installed Boatbuckle kicker tie down to trailer has ratchet strap to lower area on kicker,eliminates nearly all bounce.I will try to post photos later.Good luck.

big thanks!

 

jetsled

 

1 hour ago, Jetsled said:

Hawkeye50,

 

any chance u can post some detailed pics of the bracket(s) under the swim platform for the kicker?  i have a 255 intruder with same platform & want to mount a kicker in the near future.  did u make or buy extra brackets for kicker support?  how is the road bounce when trailer'ing?

 

big thanks!

 

jetsled

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Piscataquis,  i have no idea if boat was sold.  i was asking about his kicker setup off this swim platform off his Penn Yan boat.

 

jetsled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MaineBux,

 

what part of NJ?  i'm just over the river in Bucks Co PA.  i was hoping Hawkeye50 could get some detail pics of the kicker setup on the swim platform, specifically underneath support & steering setup. maybe u could assist in some detailed pics?

 

thanks!

 

jetsled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jetsled said:

MaineBux,

 

what part of NJ?  i'm just over the river in Bucks Co PA.  i was hoping Hawkeye50 could get some detail pics of the kicker setup on the swim platform, specifically underneath support & steering setup. maybe u could assist in some detailed pics?

 

thanks!

 

jetsled

 

I have the same set up on my Sea Ray, the swim platform I just added 2 more of the longer supports and my swim platform has 4 brackets from the transome to the platform, the steering is a EZ Steer set up. Not to much to it. It appears he fed the fuel line and the wires to the electric start through the same area. That much I can make out from the pics. The bracket that holds the kicker, either you can buy or make, I think it is called adventure marine

Edited by pap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...