Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Matt ching

Looking for electronic Downriggers

I have one guy in Pulaski looking he want me to brin them when I go up to the river Saturday.

Cap  E post is from January 2018 ,highly unlikely he has not sold them or will even reply. Original post is from 9/17 .Maybe start your own thread requesting whatever your looking for.

• Like 1

The pair of Cannon Digitak IV's, master and slave and associated  hardware, is still available in Webster. They have the telescoping booms right from the factory.  Email [email protected]  or call 585-872-0927 and leave a message as I have several commitments that must be kept. - Ernie

Posted (edited)

4 Bg Jon 2 with 5' booms 2 with 4' boom mounted on Big Jon aluminum board with 6"risers ,double rod holders swivel bases weight retrieval any ? 315 466 9197

101_0877.JPG

Edited by John nastasi
added pictures

I have two Canon Mag 10's with swivel bases and extendable booms. $400 firm. Bought 2 Scotty's and still running two mag 10's for my wingers. I also have two Walker downriggers with 3 foot booms for $300. Just collecting dust on my work bench. Text me at 315-408-8246 if you are interested. James

's