Sold / Closed WTB Boat

WTB Boat

Looking for mid/late 90s 26-28ft, 9.5'+ beam, inboard, hardtop, something like a 26-28ft  Something along those lines.  Not really interested in an walkaround.  Whattya got??

Edited by orangediablo
  • Like 1

28 foot baha weekender would be the one I’d be taking Home if I were you. It’s a little wider than your looking for but anything over 8.5 feet wide needs a permit to tow anyway. And the price just dropped to 6 k I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

19 minutes ago, pap said:

What about the the f150 Listed:lol:, sorry I just couldn't help myself:devil: sometimes this guy just takes overLOL

Is it over 9' wide and float?  Might be interested.......

32 minutes ago, Fishnut said:

28 foot baha weekender would be the one I’d be taking Home if I were you. It’s a little wider than your looking for but anything over 8.5 feet wide needs a permit to tow anyway. And the price just dropped to 6 k I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I've seen and inquired about all the boats in the classifieds i was interested in already.  Seeing what else is out there.

My friends thinking of selling his 1986 27ft tiara continental in the spring. He got a place in Florida and a boat down there not sure the beam length.. no trailer all I know on it is that it has twin io mercury 5.7 engines 260 horse power motors 1100 hours.. I can get more info if your interested he said he would ask 15k last time I talked to him

IMG_3152.JPG

IMG_3153.JPG

IMG_3154.JPG

Edited by Roys Boys

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/5/2017 at 8:23 AM, orangediablo said:

Change of requirements....not interested in twins, just singles.  anything new out there?

I,m getting ready to list my bayliner 2860 hardtop in a week or two.new engine and transom in 2015. Outdrive upgraded to duo prop in 2016. All new head and plumbing last year. New ray marine radar and electronics last year. Triple axle trailer, 9.9 mercury kicker with panther remote steering. Needs new drop curtains.

Slip paid for this year.

B71BD05F-596A-48D7-B4DD-D8AC7324F293.jpeg

6FCC8994-3F2F-415D-9D32-663797D5C50C.jpeg

8BCA4611-7B5B-412F-B236-763D818B7852.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Brian said:

I,m getting ready to list my bayliner 2860 hardtop in a week or two.new engine and transom in 2015. Outdrive upgraded to duo prop in 2016. All new head and plumbing last year. New ray marine radar and electronics last year. Triple axle trailer, 9.9 mercury kicker with panther remote steering. Needs new drop curtains.

Slip paid for this year.

B71BD05F-596A-48D7-B4DD-D8AC7324F293.jpeg

6FCC8994-3F2F-415D-9D32-663797D5C50C.jpeg

8BCA4611-7B5B-412F-B236-763D818B7852.jpeg

Sorry, price would probably help...asking 7500.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Let's bump this up.  I know there may not be a bunch available now, but a heads up for spring.  Requirements changed a bit.  Looking for 25-28 with 9ft+ beam hardtop.  Something like mid-late 90s Tiara, or late 90s/early 2000 Baha.  Price depends on boat/condition

Orangediablo, If you find a mid-late 90's Tiara for that or any price range, or especially a Baha, Penn Yan, or Sportcraft, have it surveyed. Have any boat you are thinking of buying surveyed. Stringers, transom, bulkhead for moisture. Make sure the surveyor uses a good moisture meter and follows up with a tapping hammer over very inch. Thru hull fittings, anywhere there are holes or cuts though the glass. Water is insidious. Also engine hours, compression, etc. Trust me, it will save you big troubles and big expense to know where the issues are in advance. 

Best of luck !

• Like 1

• 5 months later...