Weekend warrior

Fishstix

I did what I set out to do this year. Put fish in the Spring , summer and fall derbys. Fished only weekends.

Next goal is pro ams.[amature division] I hope I have time next year to fish all four.

Team Fishstix has a nice ring to it.Just add Tarter sause.

I did what I set out to do this year. Put fish in the Spring , summer and fall derbys. Fished only weekends.

Next goal is pro ams.[amature division] I hope I have time next year to fish all four.

Team Fishstix has a nice ring to it.Just add Tarter sause.

Hey Stan, Team FishStyx is already used, get your own name :D:lol:

and yes, it DOES have a nice ring to it ;)

Tim

Gill-T but I can assure you the Team FishStyx -Olcott catches plenty of targets as well. Not to get in the middle of this, for I know it is all in gest. But Tim, has had that name for many years that I can remember even going back to the original Lake Ontario Retrospect site that Bob Lyons had back in the late 90's-But to the other Styx team, as others have mentioned, congrats. Good job- Duane

Thanks for the comments guys.

The pro am thing should be a fun deal. I Have to start looking for a crew.Most of the guys I fish with are independent.Dont like to be tied to a schedule.

As for me back when I had the time I didnt have the money,now that I have the money I dont have the time..

Team Hughes doesnt have a bad ring to it either..