32 And flurries

On 4/10/2018 at 5:22 PM, Todd in NY said:

Heck, I'm still spending more time hauling firewood than I care to do. That's also eating into my boat work time. But the wind has to stop blowing! It's making a decent day feel miserable.

5 Cords so far this year. I have about 1/8 of a face cord of dry wood left then I have to fire up the fuel oil furnace I'm not looking forward to that.

3 hours ago, Chas0218 said:

5 Cords so far this year. I have about 1/8 of a face cord of dry wood left then I have to fire up the fuel oil furnace I'm not looking forward to that.

Yep, same boat here. I burned more wood but it's because of my old drafty, poorly insulated old house. And April is exactly shaping up to be a warm month either. Got more snow last night :(

3 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Not a great day to be outside working but needed done solar panels and charge controller installed todayIMG_20180414_175818.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Looks good! I'm glad I finished my boat wiring yesterday. We've had rain, sleet, and freezing rain here today, andvits stilling dropping freezing rain. Could get 3-5" of snow and ice today and more tonight.

38 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Not a great day to be outside working but needed done solar panels and charge controller installed todayIMG_20180414_175818.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

i don't think i seen this before on a boat sure it been done . looks pretty cool no dead batteries for you while boats sites idle 

Hey Aaron - Do you have to protect those panels in any way from this ice crap today? or are they pretty resilient to weather?