Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
traveling man

2005 starcraft

I found this boat dry docked on Cayuga Lake. Got a great deal on it. It had 40 hours on it which i thought was great but come to find out that was battery hours not engine hours. It had about 20 engine hours. It came with electric trim tabs and control box, sport pilot plus auto pilot, perko battery selector, electric wench, custom soft top and tannow cover, fishfinder, vhf radio, porta potty, dual wipers. i added my riggers, rod holders and my subtroll. I've never seem a starcraft with a volvo but i must say i like the volvo. The guy that had it before me took great care of the boat.

100_0505.jpg

Nice rig. Excellent find. I will miss my Volvo outdrive. My new rig has mercs which are excellent also. However, you can't beat the way those volvo's shift with the hydrolic shift. They are bullet proof.

This boat is in showroon condition, Chris allready gave me the grand tour.

Sweet ride Chris, May you catch numerous wallhangers and prize winning fish. ;)

Splitshot115

Wow Chris....only 20-40 hrs? I've got 80hrs on mine In the short time since I put the new starboard drive on In late Aug. Your boat Is'nt even broken In yet! I'm very happy for you, I know you've been looking since we went to the show last February. Great looking boat.....congrats and the best of luck with It! I know you'll put It to good use.

thanks guys, i have been looking for 2 years. so far it has been a great fishing boat. I need to upgrade the fishfinder and add a full size GPS this winter and i will be all set... well then upgrade the mag 10's then... B.O.A.T.

Sweet looking boat!! Your gona have a blast with it! Get us some more pictures of her all set up next spring!

I just have one question Chris, Boat came with a blond :D now thats a deal.

do you guys use kicker motors out there the way we do here on the west coast.