Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just looked at a pic of my dock from May 5 two years ago . Water is about 3 " lower now than then.  Launched my little boat,at Sandy today , before they decide to close the launch . 

Water is at least 6" over parts of the launch docks and starting to come up on the pavement . Got in the boat and had my son back me in so I wouldn't get my feet wet . A matter of time before they close it IMO  . 

Speed limits on I-bay and Sodus are coming soon. My bet is within a week. Fair Haven also.       :swear:

2 hours ago, GAMBLER said:

I hear Sodus is already.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Not surprised at all. The rate of rise in the past two weeks has been amazing

I was in western basin of Lake Erie this weekend. I have never seen the water level there so high. I have no idea how long it takes for that to make its way to Lake Ontario, but there’s a lot of water on it’s way!

Posted (edited)

This is the street in front of our trailer in Marblehead, Ohio and the second picture is the channel behind the trailer, the water is up over the sea wall, it’s looking like it’s going to be another bad water year! 2B91D780-3069-47EB-93C9-EBB65308529C.thumb.jpeg.3424168b133d68fb7796502acd245cc5.jpegC562D9D0-4368-4A8C-83BA-7D8CECA08FEF.thumb.jpeg.44c5e625de77701a1eff0f9dada3c22d.jpeg

Edited by Decoy Hound

I should have taken a photo of it, but the Catawba pier was exactly at water level in the boat launch side. The lake side was only a couple inches above water level and waves were going into the pier.

• Like 1