I have been most successful with green black and silver this year.  I never know the ridiculous names the marketing departments put on these spoons,( like monkey puke etc....lol) but green, black, silver has been best for me.  Just trying to catch as many pigs as you are.

On 8/12/2019 at 6:24 PM, whaler1 said:

Lures catch fishermen not fish (but in case I’m wrong I ordered 6).

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

You said you only ordered 6 ......

Haha that’s true! Place I first called told me they couldn’t get them so I went online.
Figured at that point might as well bump it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Reelin for a cure event today out of olcott with the lake rolled over and East wind, I went with tried and true (the aforementioned spoon that shall remain mostly nameless) on 6 out of 7 rods I ran. Never took them off.  

• Like 1

Reelin for a cure event today out of olcott with the lake rolled over and East wind, I went with tried and true (the aforementioned spoon that shall remain mostly nameless) on 6 out of 7 rods I ran. Never took them off.  

I ran one mag and one stinger that never fired, and this out performed it....you guys are just trying to boost Dreamweaver sales !!! Or maybe I ran them backwards...? Or I bought left handed ones ??lol0816191031a_HDR.thumb.jpeg.73f378f491da027884115a091ec0c7fa.jpeg

• Haha 1