Seneca south end with slider and kremer 2/8 /09

wow er i mean WOW!!!!!!! so it all started sat nite when kermit and slippery started to gang up on me begging me to teach them how to fish. they said they had the bobber fishing down pat after several outings with musky (without 1 fish caught)and were ready to move into big boy stuff.I tried to explaine the big wind issue and they were shure they could take the bumpy water.RELUCTANTLY i gave in and agreed to meet at the launch.well shure enuf them edubacated weather guys were dead on with the west ,changing to wnw winds.yup dead nnw by n at a crisp 20plus mph with some good swirling gust.guess those 100,000,000 dollar sattelites are more for looks then weather.well shure enuf i was a couple min late by designe hopeing one of those guys had the smarts to bring a shovel and a little ice spud to open the ramp and the launch.Wrong there sat kermit shivering like a doberman in january after forgeting to let him after taking a dump.Then slides in slippery who starts to blert how the 1.5 hr trip only took 45 min and he beat us to the launch by 45 min ,seems like he didnt bring a shovel.well we were just so excited to meet each other we did a five min. group hug and exchanged greetings.so being the smart feller here i licked my finger and stuck it straight in the air for wind speed and direction and put it right up kermits nose ,so we backed away from each other , i relicked my finger stuck it high and determined the wind was blowing.so we decided due to solid ice and 25 mph winds we  decided we would fish another day.So then ol slipery says i gotta melt a snowbank so we turn our heads ....to watch ... and he humps up like a doberman on top of one of those snow banks and drops a curl ol musky would of been proud of grabs a handfull of snow shoves it up his butt and pulls up his pants.mumbling something about forgetting the preperation H same line bob always mentions.any way kermit left and slippery and myself went on a needlefish hunt to seneca marine that had only 30 different colors, of them all duplicates of slippery,s collection. so after a few ooo's and aaahhhh's slippy buys a couple lures and we parted for the trip. so the fish are safe and well for the day (untill that snow pile melts and the crap gets in the lake) to grow bigger for our next trip....

ray forgot to mention the reason he was late. seems it took him a minute and a half to get some fun loving and another 13 and a half minutes to figure out what just happened before heading out to the launch. glad he was able to get a couple pieces of clothes on though. slider, er i mean slippery, was drooling over the collection of flies and spoons on rays boat. too bad he couldnt have done it closer to the ramp it would have melted a spot big enough for us to get out.

ya know jax a couple years back i couldnt spel technission and today I are one,i ant never used one oef dese keybordes till a fewyears back ive been taken sightreading classes by Gov. Patterson.er um duh er um well i er have been taking the er um same collage corse in pronuncheation as Mr. obam a ,, now im capipable of doing 5 th grade math stuff musky threw at us pretty darn gooder too. now i ant got much time to further my smarts as i need to hunt 40 to 50 days ayear fer meat then im stuck fishint 100 to 150 days a yer to put fish on the table,so that only leafs me 165 days left in a year throw in 3weeks in the keys and bingo there gous another 21 now im down to144 days or rufly 2o weeks take off anuder 40 days for the weekends and it only lefs me 100 days now i need 50 of them werk a yer and a few just to lounge around the pool or go canoeing ,mountianbiking ,and roadbicing,so dat dont leve me much tim for gremmar and typing class. so bear with me till i get perfect like most on thes site ,raY k.

Thats NOT EXACTLY how things went.....but funny story none the less.

You're talented in many ways Capn. :lol:

You forgot to mention what you caught this morning :lol:

While ray was showing me some of his "HOT" lures he put one in his thumb :lol:

Ray:

If you see everything as you write it you must find life very amusing, even your fishless days are interesting. You may not have to chip away any ice at the ramp Tues. or Weds. but I here the winds are going to pick up.

george

by georged youve got it,after several close calls with the reaper im looking at life with cherio eyes and everyday IS a GOOD day only some are BETTER than others.couldnt belive the ice was still at the south end monday afternoon but after seeing the isobars and sun i hadda make a afternoon trip ended at severn . it was great fishing with constant doubles for 1.5 hrs coulda used musky on those dypsys.had several streakers on the screen just like lake ontario many from 50 to surface even had something come off bottom at 110ft all the way to the boat .the fish were firm and spitting big bait 4or 5 in stuff dont know if they were scalpons or bellys didnt take time to play in the guts.I shure could use some 2rods out there...