South shore Lake O launches

I'm looking to get out for my first lake O browns this spring. I'll be traveling from Canandaigua. What would some of the closest launches be that anyone would recommend?  Is there a launch in Pulteneyville? Any help is appreciated.

I'm looking to get out for my first lake O browns this spring. I'll be traveling from Canandaigua. What would some of the closest launches be that anyone would recommend?  Is there a launch in Pulteneyville? Any help is appreciated

Hughes Marina near Pultneyville would be nearly a straight shot north on 21 then turn onto 104 east, then take Townline Road north and turn left (west) on old 104. Hughes will be on your right.

Sodus Point is another option either the public launch just north of Arney's Marina on Rt. 14 (straight shot from Lyons)  just before entering Sodus Point, or the launch at the Coast Guard station near the lighthouse near the beach.

Edited by Sk8man

There is also a launch on bear Creek have to get a pass from the community center on Knickerbocker which is open if your going late morning take 104 to Knickerbocker center is in the park on the left. When you get to end of Rd turn right launch is right there I bay is also a nice option early season but the bridge will be in till April so if your boat is high profile you might not get under in all honesty though Hugh's is one of the nicer launches around very fisherman oriented

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sodus launch on 14 looked good the water was not to high !!  Hughs marina should be good too  

Hughs is in Williamson 

http://hughesmarina.com/

The public launch at Sodus Point is free. As Mike said Hughes charged $10 the last few years. There is a money box near the building that has envelopes where you write down your name and description of your vehicle and drop in the box with your money.