Golf courses and boat launches

34 minutes ago, thork9 said:

YA VOTED IN BY THE CITY OF NEW YORK 8 million people, the rest of the state besides Buffalo voted for the other guy, he doesn’t care about UPstate, Trump should have built a wall right starting at Weschester County .

a wall cost too much. cut ny city away from the earth and let it drift out to sea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, katydid said:

Ray....such ignorance....please stop posting hatred.

No hatred on my part. very true. this city is sucking this beautiful state dry. they control our elections. that's why we have a one political party system so corrup and divide, the hard working people that love and work here pay the taxes to keep that city going.  for you information. we have a petitioned started to divide up this state. just think if we could do this. New York State could be a booming state again. we have the schools the resources  and much more to bring industry back to this state. when a nation that don't want to hear the truth, the harder it is to speak the truth. 

• Like 2

On 4/9/2020 at 7:43 PM, justtracytrolling said:

Walleye is closed bud and this executive order goes till April 29th....use the gas money to buy pasta...let's not make this something it isn't...

A executive order WOW, not in my country I don’t serve the king, CONSTITUTION should read it, I already had the flue along with thousands, 83% that had it got thru it, 60 thousand died last year you didn’t say anything about it, What you gonna do when they keep it closed til December? SWINE FLU 80thosand didn’t close the country, open your eyes, Oh your a charter guy. DEMOcrat

Edited by thork9

5 minutes ago, thork9 said:

A executive order WOW, not in my country I don’t serve the king, CONSTITUTION should read it, I already had the flue along with thousands, 83% that had it got thru it, 60 thousand died last year you didn’t say anything about it, What you gonna do when they keep it closed til December? SWINE FLU 80thosand didn’t close the country, open your eyes, Oh your a charter guy. DEMOcrat

57e.thumb.jpg.823121bef8b0475a934f15221d25b49f.jpg

• Haha 1