Both Mexico point and Oswego open

Launched Monday and Thursday at Wrights. DPW employee's and police presence and no one is saying don't launch. Tough bite Thursday. New to this game and think maybe to muddy. Lots of marks no takers. Water surface temp dropped also 43ish.

Good Luck

Launched Monday and Thursday at Wrights. DPW employee's and police presence and no one is saying don't launch. Tough bite Thursday. New to this game and think maybe to muddy. Lots of marks no takers. Water surface temp dropped also 43ish.
Good Luck

This is really getting totally confusing. I watched/listened to Mayor Barlow state at the town hall meeting last night that Wright’s landing launch and both marinas were closed till July 13 th and possibly for the rest of the season. Now we get reports that the launch is open. I’m scratching my head. I do know that Mexico point will be one single lane for launching till further notice. Keep us informed if you’re launching at Wright’s. Hate to drive down for nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I didnt fish tonight so took a ride down to Oswego. Never been to wrights so wanted to check it out. No trucks or trailers anywhere and there was barricades to the right that said closed by oswego PD. I’m guessing thats where u park ur truck and trailer? From the looks of things its closed. I should have taken a pic, but didnt think of it.  Sorry

Edited by Hachimo