should i stay or should i go!

Tight Lines: the most useful item for me is the NDBC buoy located 20 miles north of Rochester. It is station #45012. You can access the imformation on the internet or by phone # 1-888-701-8992. I usually call before I get my coffee made in the morning. If you call, just follow the instructions and you can access wave, wind,water temp data within the last 20 or so minutes. Even though I fish out of Sandy pond, the data is very accurate. This tool is "deadly" for knowing what the conditions are previous to arriving at the dock. It has thankfully sent me "back to bed" more than once. Give it a try

Len

NDBC is the national data bouy center. It is under NOAA control. You can search it on line or call the phone # and you will get in, however that buoy is yet to be deployed. If I can figure out how to attach a link, I will.

Len

Not to blow the LOU horn or anything......BUT If you subscribe as professional you get some really neat links like graphical wave forcast and stuff like that. It is way cool and I am glad I spent the $20 to subscribe.

That said it looks like thursday night thru Saturday morning will be ok with Friday being the best.

CC