Keuka Lake

brucehookedup

Yes, last weekend people were getting on the ice at the college, but security was chasing them off saying that access via college property is not allowed.   Students also told to not access the ice via college property.   Cars parked in the area had paperwork on the windshield, didn't get info on what it said.

Yeah I don't know what in the world the deal is. We always used to go out from there. Went there last Thursday there was one guy out and there was a card on his windshield we didnt go out, ice didn't look the greatest. Went past Sunday stopped just to take a look there was 2 guys out both had a card on windshield. Today we went out from east side via permission, walked a mile down lake straight across from college 1 fish each, multiple lookers. 10-12 inch ice about 4 inch white ice. Going to try again in morning.

Security kicked me out years ago and even recorded my license plate  so I never went out of there again. Saw a couple huts yesterday way out from Indian Pines in what I figured was about 60-70 ft or so but they had a real long walk out there

Edited by Sk8man