After days of crazy wind we gave it a try for the last few hours Monday night west of the Genny. Found 49 degrees 100ft down in 280ft of water. 
Two skipper kings and one nice steelhead on a NBK. 
We weren’t marking much of anything. 

FF72AF80-F36E-4B11-A3A5-D724FB4A4B80.jpeg

• Like 5

Congratulations!

I was west of you out of sandy creek last night!  Found the same temp  worked 300+ fow for a while had bait and marks but zero hook ups. Trolled in and worked 200ish fow for a while again some bait and some marks and zero hook ups.  Trolled into 100fow some bait some marks and zero hook ups. Gave up!

20220620_170117.thumb.jpg.c2c138bf4859216df5dffcb53ff54f51.jpgimage000000(7).thumb.jpg.4da87c743fad3b957d0a47dd1ebe3557.jpgMy son and I met you launching out of Sandy yesterday.  After setting the probe rigger and getting the first diver down, we landed a teenage king and a shaker in about 250 fow. We then started heading for deeper water which was the original plan.  I remembered the old saying never leave fish to find fish, so we turned around to keep hitting that spot.  Went 9 for 11 keeping 2 matures, 2 steelhead and the teenager.  All mag spoons with sea sick wobbler and NBK being the hot ones.  100 feet down where temp was 44.  Marked huge bait pods as well.

• Like 3

Ha ha salt on my wound!  

Good for you!

We saw you set down in 250 fow as we headed to 300. When you turned out we turned in. Didn’t want to crowd you as it is a big lake. We found bait and marks in all areas but just couldn’t buy a release!  You definitely had a hot spot!  

I blamed my dad both times out with him this season we have been skunked!  🤔

I fished NW and then NE of I Bay this morning in the 180-240 range. Didn't mark hardly anything. Had one release and one 18" king on a Bloody Death at 85 over 220. Temp was down in the 100 range. Maybe I should have gone deeper based on what I'm seeing here. At least the chop broke and the skies cleared late in the morning.