Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. It’s the Covid Bruce. All the fish are double masked this year..... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. Last price change before they get “filed”! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. Got my weights. Thanks Harvey! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Lot 1 .....$80 SOLD Lot 2....$15 All new/unrigged Lot 3....$30 #2 spark point hooks and 50 flo. Some new some used. Lot 4....$35 #2 spark point hooks and 50# flo. Some new some used. Lot 5....$20 Both new Shipping extra. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Many Marina’s are in trouble with their slips right now and I’m not even sure they will be useable at all at this rate. It’s a f&;cling damm and we are in a controlled bathtub. They can bend over and stick plan 2014 up their backside. Boat for sale soon! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. But the DEC will still have a survey boat sitting nearby at some point.... lol Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Yes I just saw your address. Give me a final price for 2 -12’s shipped to Webster and I’ll get a check out ASAP. Thanks buddy Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. Bottom tracking for Lakers is priceless. Let you weight hit bottom and bring it up a foot. Then go to the bottom tracking function and if the angle of the cable is minimal, set it to minus 2 and see if it moves either way. If it moves down then set it to minis 1 and if it moves up go the other way till it stays 1’ from bottom. It’s easy Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Hey Harvey, I need a couple more of the 12’s. Let me know and I’ll send you a check. Thanks, Scott Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. Every year I have the same client bring his Yeti and I think I’m going to start charging him for the extra person now......lol Heavy as s&:t and not practical one bit. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. Sold Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Pm sent. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. When people watch me do fish with my Cutco on the boat, they are completely amazed at how I can go through a salmon like butter. Let’s just say I’ve sold many knives for that company. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. 8” Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. Brand new. $30 SOLD Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. You win the internet today Jim! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. SOLD Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. I guarantee you I would of made a game out of seeing who can hit the car with the most split shots. I have a ton in my bag and it would of been fun. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. I think if Bones had more twisted teas in him it would of been a different outcome. Lol. I was thinking the whole time on how I could leave my bag of “brown trout” with them...... Never ever seen anyone do that. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. Both sold Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. SOLD 2 - 8” augers. One of them is a Lazer with 1 set of extra blades........$50 I have no clue of the make of the blue one..........$20 Located in Brockport. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. New price and I found 2 sets of replacement blades....$170 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. Nobody is fishing the markers at the north end. Open water was near them till recently. Also, not sure where you’d park with the lot closed. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. New price $25 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. New prices! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...