Trolled from 60-110 fow north of Shipbuilders yesterday morning from 7:00 to 10:00.  Marked very few fish but did have a small hit on a spoon that tapped the line 3 times before disappearing.  Went out to the 180-190 fow range out of curiosity, and to give the lures a deeper water wash.  Nada there too.  The water went from flat to a nice 4-6" ripple as the wind changed direction and out at 190' there was a strange path of calm flat water about 1/2 mile wide through the ripples running west to east.  No action at all yesterday, but a nice morning to enjoy the coffee and the purr of the outboard.

Same result for me yesterday. Fished from 7:00 til 10:00. I stayed in the 60 to 90-foot range from I-bay to Webster Park. I saw lots of bait and a few fish. I tried different depths and speeds but couldn't get a bite. There was enough bait to get the rods bouncing but very few hooks right on the bait. water temp was right around 60 degrees on top and the coldest I found was about 46 degrees down 75 feet over 90.

When you're in an area with a surface ripple then see a glass smooth surface area, there's a surface temperature change there.  It might be anywhere from 0.2 to 0.5 degree F. 

LL, I was thinking that could be the cause of the change in the water appearance, possibly from the way the changing wind direction was hitting the water. Lake O never ceases to entertain me. 

BB - not necessarily changing winds.  If the ripples are in the same direction on both sides of the calm area, it's definitely a temp change.  i.e slightly different density issue and/or local surface current change.

Did the same yesterday morning. Left ibay at 7am with a strong south wind. Took a look in 50 to 75 feet marked bait. Said what the hell let's take a look in the hole out at 400 so we shot out there and spent 30 min hunting for anything. Totally blank screen in 400/300/200 surface temp spiked to 66.8. Ran back in to 190 and started marking good sized fish 30 down. Dropped in the gear and did everything we could between ibay and the nuke plant. GPS speeds 2.1 to 3.0 changed luers every 20min fished 120 down to 20 down. Not a bite with all the bait we marked. Ended the day off of Hedges in 60 feet water temps had dropped from 66.8 to 62.3 with the stiff North wind. Waves went from calm to 3 footers for the ride back. It was a great day washing lures and drinking coffee, but no fish and very few on the screen. Most marks were in 115fow on the bottom. Lakers, but very few suspended fish. 

This wind and waves will bring in colder surface temps and clear water. It's been so calm we kind of needed this to shake things up a bit (we had a pollen scum line out there mixed with cottonwood crap). It will be very mild the next 10 days with rain on Tuesday. Next weekend might be a great restart to the fishing season. We need to bait fish to settle down also. Lots of bait out there. You go through a bait pod on the screen, then look at every rod in the water, they all start thumping because the lines are hitting the bait fish. It's crazy. 

same the 1st and 2nd of june worked 80-140 no luck bout 7 till 1pm  worked hard several lure changes and depth's decided to troll in had huge bait balls in 50 -60' of wate.  just before i picked up caught one small coho 41' down over 55' water  temp was 47 degrees at the ball 2.6 mph or thereabouts that is all for now looks like a bouncy week ahead hopefully the fish will turn on with the chop.