boat decale

emitt1

Good evening, hope everyone had a great christmas.  Couple of questions,  i looking for someone to designe a decale or sticker if you will of my boats name.  i have tried 3 different people and they just don't call back or just don't want to do it.  i also could use the name brand of the gaget that you can use to adjust the idle of your kicker motor to go faster or slower.  if any one can help i'd apprieate it.  thanks emitt..

I think that you mean the trollmaster which allows you to control the rpm on your kicker. They have a wired one and a wireless setup.

As for decals, The same people that make them for cars, can make them for boats. You can also order them online.

controll king is another company that makes throttle control for kickers.ive had them on my last 3 boats for over 10 years and have only had 1 servo motor go bad.as far as decals,i use boat us,they have a very user friendly website for you to design your own decals.they are fairly priced and if you become a boat us member,you get a 10 or 20 percent discount on all your decal purchases.

1 hour ago, finsntins said:

I used boatus.com and designing my own boat name was so easy. they are easy to install on my boat that I had no trouble. if you go to the website and then go to graphics and you can check out how easy it is. and I'm sure if you contact them they can help design something for you. I got the name and my boat numbers from them. they also have a video on how to apply the graphics.

• 2 weeks later...