Looking for recommendations for a place to stay early April around the Oswego to Fairhaven area.

Probably going to be 4guys.

Close to water.

Doesnt have to be 5 star but a restaurant with breakfast close by would be handy.

Boat launch too.

Thanks.

Mitch.

Screwy Louie’s at Fair Haven used to have cabins for rent but not sure if they are still available since the tackle shop changed ownership.  Large lot for parking the boat with the free(this time of year) launch across the street at the state park

Edited by greenhornet73

Thanks for the info.

Starting to wonder whether Henderson Harbour is the destination now.

An hour closer to home and have fished Henderson a lot.

Anyone want to weigh in on best guesses for brown first or second week in April out of Henderson Harbour?

Anchor Inn and Resort has everything but food, gas, dockage ,fish cleaning, close to water, not cheap but good, 315- 947- 5331, All their accommodations have kitchens if you want to cook, everything but food but that is not far away. Sodus Bay has what you want right on main road also, bait shop with apartment above. Don't have contact info thou

21 hours ago, BC FD said:

Thanks for the info.

Starting to wonder whether Henderson Harbour is the destination now.

An hour closer to home and have fished Henderson a lot.

Anyone want to weigh in on best guesses for brown first or second week in April out of Henderson Harbour?

I fished the trench area one spring for a week felt the fishing was slow and never went back. Ever since I  fish the high rocks near the plant and fish out of Catfish Creek 

Edited by Zinger11

32 minutes ago, Zinger11 said:

I fished the trench area one spring for a week felt the fishing was slow and never went back. Ever since I  fish the high rocks near the plant and fish out of Catfish Creek 

Yeah the trench isn't the place to be you need to go around the point and fish there south in my opinion.   And if the boat is small you may be fishing smallmouth in henderson harbor.  But if the wind stays down you can launch at stony and be fishing in just a few minutes.