New Boat is Here

Boatino

Here are some pictures of the new boat. Just in time for winter. I took some pictures of the cockpit because I'd like some ideas on rigging it. First time with outboards for me and the platform takes up quite a bit of room. I'll probably have to work most of the fish to the net off the transom door side. I'm open to ideas on rigger and dipsy placement. Have at it.

Thanks,

John Boatino :inlove:

Wow, what a beauty! Congratulations. :yes:

Is this a Grady or Wellcraft?

I have V21 Wellcraft and the set up is very similar except for your large space.

I have a baitwell that I never use and I use this as an extra storage space. I only run two riggers on the corners and I will add a third one to run just the probe only.

Do you plan to add a trolling motor? Due to the large platform space and little access to the trolling motor, I included electric tiller so that I can operate it without having to manually lift it up and down every time I troll.

Best of luck on catching many many fish on her

I saw a boat very similar for sale in Wolcott (sitting in a parking lot across from the McDonald's).

I'm not sure if it's the same boat, but it still looks like a real beauty!!!

Good luck with her!!!!

- Chris

Stan, They pulled the props so no one would steal them.

Anthony: The boat is a Grady. I was going to see how the 250 Yamaha's trolled before looking into a kicker.

Adam: Yeah it's a Grady White Marlin yr. 2000. Quite a step up from my 22 ft. Grady Seafarer but at the price I couldn't say no. My wife could say no though, but I won this battle. :lol:

Chris: I picked up the boat from out of state.

This is the new toy I need to rig with Downriggers and Rodholders so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

John

Boatino

So your saying you guys have thieves that live in New York, I am shocked.

Now for your rigging problem, I will just trade you stright across for my 20' Crestline all

rigged and ready to go :lol: Hell I even toss in two wire rods with the deal.

If the funds are available, install as much track as possible. This will take the guess work out. If you don't get the placement right for a rigger or rod holder just slide it to a new location. There are several styles that would fit your needs. Great boat and good luck :yes: