Seneca Trout Derby

Blueghost....yea those were good times! But you know the spring action on Seneca is awesome. I tried to talk FLX (mike) to get in this derby, but he seems content with sticking to Canandaigua. You gonna make the trip to the north everyday? I think we will the first day, but I don't think I have enough gas cans to keep filling the boat to do it everyday! For such a small boat it uses alot of gas!!!

• 1 month later...

Well..........I wasn't expecting to camp, but the family came across a pop-up that couldn't be refused. My wife would really like one of the 100 or 200 # sites, so if anyone gets some information on a site in this area that might be opening up, please shoot me a PM

I've been fishing this derby since 83', but kids put a new spin on the camping end.....

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

This will be my 3rd year and can not wait. Will be staying at Samp. and looking to have fun on the water and at the camp site. Last year had a breakdown in the first hour and never got to fish. This year can only be better. Look forward to meeting new people and having a great time. David Stalker

I'm taking the family to this, we are really looking forward to it. I'm stuck on 328...they don't have much left but it will do :yes: Hey, how are you guys reserving slips? I called but got a machine. If they have some left I'd sure like to reserve one.

Call 315-585-6392

Hopefully they might have some left. They sell out super quick. They became available Monday 8am. At 7:59 I'm pushing redial. Got lucky this year. Only got busy signal 4-5 times before I made it through. Just getting the slip is turning into a ritual! :D

They get so many calls that they just take your name and number, put you on a list, and keep answering phones. Called me back at like 11:00 to get information and I was on the phone with them at like 8:02.