2010 LOTSA SALMON SPECTACULAR

Big Dave

Just wanted to send a big thanks to the guys at LOSTA for putting on a great weekend. Was fun meeting guys from the board and swapping stories. Was a great way to start off the new season. Thanks for all the hard work that you guys do!!!!!

I agree Dave....grear job LOTSA.

Had a chance to meet many of the great fishermen from this web site. Great deals on gear and tackle. We had a great time even, although I spent my allowance through June. ;)

Now we need to wait until we can once again meet on the water.

Shade

What a fantastic time!!! It was great to meet so many of you and to say Hi to other friends from LOU I've met before. It would have been nice to have LOU MEMBER stamped on our foreheads because I'm sure there were many more members from this site I"ve chatted with on here that I walked right by. Please excuse me & maybe we'll meet on the docks or on the water. Thank you LOTSA for a nice time today. I'd urge everyone to join this organization & support all the work they do for our pen rearing projects along Lake Ontario. It's the best $10 bucks you can spend to support our fishery. http://www.lotsa.org/join.htm

Thanks to all the LOTSA organizers for another great time today. I echo Musky's thoughts with the "stamped forehead" as I too met some new guys and probably walked by many many more :( .

I was able to use my $50 Christmas gift card to Captains Cove (took me about 3 minutes :lol: ) I was able to pick up a bunch of different lures in their new colors and a spinny too :yes:

All in all it's pretty hard not to spend more than you originally plan :doh: because of all the stuff you are surrounded by from the minute you walk in. I would say it's nearly impossible :$:devil:

Photo0571.jpg

6 of us met for breakfast in Lockport before the show and had some good laughs to start off the day.

Thanks again Sliderbite/Vic for buying us all breakfast that was really was very nice of you :yes::yes:

Good luck to everyone that spent their hard earned cash there today (especially Jax/ Captain Jeremy Sage who's still filling up the trailer at this time to get all his stuff home :D ) in the upcoming fishing season.

I too have to say 'hats off' to the LOTSA organizers. I drove up through the snow yesterday morning to attend the 'Best Chance Too' seminar, and was glad I did! I came away with a lot of good information to apply this fishing season and a few new freinds.

Today, I blew lots-o-bucks (all for good stuff), and met quite a few LOU members. It's always great when you can put a face with a name. Muskybob, I'm one of the guys you must have walked by. I'm sorry I missed you.

I'll definately add this event to my calendar for next year!

Good fishing,

Jim

Thanks Tim, Curt, Joe, Pat Comerford, all LOTSA personnel, helpers at door, the many I am forgetting, all vendors and captains, all occupied booth reps., seminar hosts and the like !!!!

Thanks to all who came and supported the entire event, us as vendors, especially A-TOM-MIK and more importantly the NET PENS !!!

A special thanks to Spoonpullers Norm and Jay and to Steph and Jeremy Botting, I could not have done it without all of you

A tremendous success for us due to a very well layed out and put together event, much hard work and thought

Tom

Ditto what everyone said..We had a great time and thanks to everyone at Lotsa, as well as the many many people who took home Big Weenie Brand products.It was a big sucess and I know I must have spoken with many of you without realizing it.

See you all in the upcoming months at the lake.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

I had a great time, It was good to see and chat with some of the familiar faces and meet some new ones as well.

Thanks again Tim and the guys from LOTSA great event!!

Sorry I missed it,but I agree the 10.00 bucks for the pen rearing is a great investment for our future ....put me in for another year Tim and ill catch up to ya at the launch..now that the oak is shutting down ill need a new Home Port..I,ll bet their was some warm discussion groups about Mr. wonder--full-of-it ,ability to save ny tons of money.......The few times ive made the show was great and as stated meeting the" lou crew" is always a bonus to all the great deals... Maybe ole "Blue eyes " will have a small L.O.U.table (hint,hint) there next year Im shure 200 coffee cups would sell,hats ,you know the "MAN STUFF" we all would buy.. and yes at least one of those thong bottoms for musky to strut around in..

I think this event gets better every year. It is money WELL spent, and a chance to curb the cabin fever we have all had since our boats went into storage. I didn't really get a chance to walk around and see everyone's booths mainly because I was shooting the bull with a lot of LOU members and other fisherman. Great job team LOTSA, and I look forward to the 2011 Expo.

Great Lakes Tackle Shop would also like to thank the L.O.T.S.A. team for a nice event and the helping hand at the beginning and end. This was our first time there and we enjoyed the atmosphere and it was good to see a lot of "the guys", guys we do not normally see til the fishing season begins...

Also, thanks for the folks who spent their hard earned coin at our tables. :inlove: Rest assured that some of it goes right back to support your fishery, tournaments and projects.

Thanks,

Great Lakes Tackle Team