FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 28

Total Boated:24

Species Breakdown: Kings, Coho, Steelies and lakers

Hot Lure: Gator Glow Stingray

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed: 2.3

Boat Depth: 220 - 260 (silvers) 100 - 110 (lakers)

Lure Depth: 10 -110 down.

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Headed North of the creek and set down in 150. Screen looked awesome right off the bat. I got the third rod in the water and the first one fired with a 5 lb. steelie. As I was rerigging that rod, I had it down 10' and 10' back, and it fired. Quick took the cheater back off and the fight was on. If I had the net in my hand, I could have netted the 8lb. steelie. We were 6 for 9 in the first hour. I did not get a copper rod in the water until 0830 because I was too busy. Everytime I went to let the copper out, a rod would fire. Settled in for the day in the 220 -280 zone. Fish came at all different depths. At 0930, the diver fires pulling a Green Dot Spinnie with an Atommik Green Crinkle fly (275' on a 1) and this fish was not slowing down. After the first run, it stopped at 767. After a long battle, a 25lb. 7 oz king came to the net. Once we had 11 smaller eaters in the cooler and one big guy, we headed in to find some lakers. Fished lakers for an hour and did 5 fish and lost one slob. They were scattered at all different depths. Ended up with 4 kings, 4 coho 11 steelies and 5 lakers. The weird thing about the day was the copper only took 1 fish (a skipper king). Same lures on riggers took fish at the same ballpark depths?

coolershot.jpg

LIMIT.jpg

Great report and one hell of a day you had Brian!!! I was out Sunday with 4 kids on board we went 4 for 8 with a 17lb king I could not wipe the smile of that kids face. We were in 150 to 220 most of the morning white spinny fly combos and lemon ice spoons. I didnt get it dialed in till it was late in the morning and then we had to go. I was just glad all the kids caught a fish.

Thanks guys. I still can't get over the number of coho and the size. They are all football coho like Ray was saying. I did get one 4" lamprey in the boat. Did not see it until I stepped on it.

Gene,

Nice job with the kids. They will never forget the day.