Happy Birthday Skipper

Well a happy birthday to ya there "good buddy" :o:D:D Have a couple :beer: don't worry ya got a "clean shot" we had Ray K "shake the bushes", hope your in the "bikini state" and not here where it's cold

Just remember turning "double nickle" is like being a "dragon fly" you don't need to be in "Georgia Overdrive" because at your age your already there :lol:

So "back off the hammer" and have some :cake: don't worry we got the "back door closed", we'll catch ya on the "flip flop"

Breaker ,Breaker,we got a lizzard lot taker. Opps sorry didnt see ya had a smokey on yer tail, hey he's a cute one too!

Seems ive lost my knack for proper bashing,gosh i hope I ant maturing hanging around in this retirement aged campground. my sister "B" day was yesterday and my "brothers "is today too. had a jelloshot pool party yesterday , nuttin hotter than watching 50 ,70yrs old women lickin out a jello shot cup. I mentioned a topless event ,but they tried it in the past and it was too expensive to have a ambulance on "standby" as the pacemakers failed,and many women suffered abraisions from dragging on the concrete deck . the best part was setting the brakes on all the "walkers" and watching everyone trying to get started.

Fishing has been good so at least I have something to do to clear the "poolparty" images from my head, breakdown near the campground and I'll take ya fishing for your birfday present.

P.S. (I ant got no tan lines) :o

Happy Day skippy............................

Thanks for the wishes my LOU friends.....yes and you too Ray. I have had a great day and yes, I am on the fly down the hill, but I got the jake brake on and slowing down.18 speeds and double overdrive is getting tougher these days....maybe a automatic would be better, that way my left leg will start to look more like the right one.

Ray, I know you ain't got no tan lines and that scares me. I think the loggerhead sea turtles are jealous. Stay away from Key West, folks will think yer tryin to take all their lobsters when ya just wanted ta git their crabs.

I would like to break down on yer island and fish with ya, even better bring my little boat down and smack down some dolphin or something.

Mark

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Bring er in big buddy the coast is clear,600fow is only 8 miles away,a nice tuna tower would help find some fish but I know a couple guys who make the run and do a little chating when they find some wahoo are showing up in the same water and the cobia have moved into hawks channel 4 mi out if we can find them on top their one cast away.. Im even getting pretty good with the cast net and gettin baitfish..Kings in the 30 to 40 lb range are the norm now and one boat broughtin a 70 lbr the other day ,thats almost unheard of should of taken pic darn near as long as i am tall......wait that ant saying much ok it was 5 ft ish