Miami Dolphin Spoon ????

gotaway

Does anyone have a pix or description of a "Miami Dolphin" ?? I think it is a Silver Streak but don't see it on thier site....don't know if it's a discontinued pattern or if the name is a knickname......... thanks in advance

Joe

Thanks fellas.... I was going thru some notes from a seminar I went to last year , I had it circled and thought I'd look to pick a few up .....I think it was recommened for spring Kings in colored water ..... any thoughts?

Joe

Glen, For the lakers we were running @ about 2.4-2.5. It was a year that a big laker was leading the LOC so we were targeting lakers. Started in front of Wilson trolling East in 39 degree water - 50 fow. had 41 lakers by the time got to Somerset. We found 42 degree water there and I sped up to 2.7-2.8. Caught the 8 kings in may be an hour or less. Capt. Ernie caught on to what I was doing and made me slow back down for the rest of the lakers. Date was April 29 I believe. I think we only fished about 8 hours. Fun times. That size Fishlander seems to pretty speed tolerant for me.