Surface Temp: 67-69

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: lost count

Total Boated:lost count

Species Breakdown:4 Browns,7+ lakers,12+Kings,8+Steel

Hot Lure: Kings, white sd/white & mirage fly & green dot sd & green /white flies, hot spoons were DW SS gator & diehard also good on browns. Steel liked warrior spoons in red/yellow and the Dw SS 'Nascar', mixed veggies,etc

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:1.9-2.3

Boat Depth: 90-300+

Lure Depth: 30'-110'

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

===================

Went out of the County launch @ Pt. Breeze on Sat & Sun and hammered the fish. Was not familiar w/ the area at all and just tried to follow advice from Jason and FX, & Skipper 19-Hey guys, thanks, really appreciate the advice!!! . Took me a while on Sat to get on em but did manage to stay on em. Things were a bit different on Sun but got it together & the action was just as intense. Essentially circled our hot spots both days and then went much further out when the King bite seemed to slow and did battle w/ the Steelies. Tried to release as many as we could but there were still plenty of fish to feed my mother in law's neighbors as well as ours.Way,way too much fun!

T_boneon_a_king.jpg

T_bonewdouble.jpg

Elliottwsteroidsteelie.jpg

boyswtrple.jpg

Sunbox.jpg

fillet.jpg

bakedfish.jpg

dadwbigone.jpg

T_bone.jpg

Awesome,awesome report! That's what the trip to lake O is all about!! I still haven't got there this year. Expenses R killing me. Won't be long now though. Sweet pics of the young lads getting hooked on some serious fishing!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Great job Andy. I had friends come up for two days fishing on Lake O and we went out of Sodus. I originally thought about going to the Oak but changed my mind. After seeing your report, I wish I did. We had fairly slow days up at Sodus. We landed enough to make it worth or while but not what I had hoped for. Of course we lost out 3 biggest fish one of them broke off my 50 lb fly leader!

Andy, glad to see you decided on the Oak :yes:

Looks like you got into them pretty good. Nice pics of your trip, and happy boys :happy2:

Wish I could have got down there to fish. I was actually home for the weekend due to plant closings, but the Yamaha needed some work and then the other half was on me to get the camper ready for a trip to the ADK's in a week, so I was busy and only got to come down to the North for a dinner Saturday nite.

Mark

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png