36.14 New LOC Leader!

Holy Crap 36.14 just moved into first place in the LOC! Anyone have any pics of the beast? That's a HUGE fish for this early in the season, just huge! My 3rd place fish last year was only 28lbs!

Nick

A great fish indeed. Now everyone can start talking about how many 40s for the fall like they did last year only to see none LOL

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Are you sure about that Mike? Captain Kevin Davis of Catch the Drift pictured below with one from the Oswego River last fall that was over 40lbs. They are out there!

64865_1518367132462_1633042110_1226038_6948199_n.jpg

A great fish indeed. Now everyone can start talking about how many 40s for the fall like they did last year only to see none LOL

Did you mention the LOC somewhere???? LOL

Did you mention the LOC somewhere???? LOL

The original poster did

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png[/quot

I wasn't responding to the original poster.....just yours saying there were no 40's last fall.

The US side of the lake is always last in BIG king migrations moving east. (if @ all---Canadien stocks---pen reared MUCH earlier---then released to FEED all EARLY spring @ Niagara feeding trough/summer off eastern Canadien shoreline then back west to Toronto/port credit area).

These fish were caught @ Whitby tourney in Canada in June this year. The winning team AVERAGED 10 kings that were same size/bigger than L.O.C. GRAND PRIZE fish. In only 2 days of fishing. Last year winning average was #27-#28 pounds for 10 kings & biggest being over #37 pounds. ALL CAUGHT IN JUNE !

FISHING_PICS_230.jpg

Canadien TEAM PRESSMAN #35 1/2 pounds-had hatchery nose tag also that Candien O.M.N.R cut out.

FISHING_PICS_229.jpg

Matt--OH BABY w/#30 plus king

FISHING_PICS_231.jpg

Big King the Canadien O.M.N.R. cut off hatchery nose tag.

Big kings are out there now with the majority still in Canadien waters UNTILL NOW !!!!!!!

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

Yank when I see one officially weighed in then we will talk. I'm just saying that 40 is an extreme rarity. I think you remember last year.