Seneca 8/8/2012........Pics added

Ed fished yesterday. Peach orchard four hundred line wad hot lakers down 130 and bows down about 45. All paired were 7-10. Big and full of eggs kept some and released some..

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Thanks guys ,

We ran south watching the weeds as we went didn't look REEL bad so after a bout 5 to 6 miles we set up going south..........that didn't last more than a 1/2 mile ran into thicker weeds so spund around and went north..........picked up two short browns , then banged a big smallmouth, three lakers lost some thing GOOD fish we never saw picked a 5+ # brown, boxed a thrid laker , lost a HUGE brown at the back of the boat and boxed another brown around 20" was in the weeds again so we just pulled last line and called it a day............... mix of spoons but UV was hot after the sun was hi today , 71' for the lakers and the last brown , 51' for the 5# brown , 61' for some small browns that big smallmouth and the huge brown ........all spoons , all rigger only three rods........lazy for sure !!!!!!! :lol: .......but it was fun.............. I'll get a picture or two up later..............

Ok here ya go.... the tie is a NAFC thing I'm hosting it for this month , when I got it out Ron looked at me like ...W DA heck is that ????? :lol: .....

fishingwiththetie001.jpg

fishingwiththetie003.jpg

fishingwiththetie007.jpg

It was over 5 Dave FAT the biggest one I ever boated !!!!...........I taken some 19" out of here but this one was more than that........two quick pictures and back in ..........moved him around a bit with the bogo-grip and he was ready to take off !!!!!! :yes: