The new "Experts and Pros " of Rochester

Oh it's just those guys? :lol: Well this thread is a let down :( I thought it was some new hot shot moving down from Alaska or something. Now I'm disappointed, Jeff and Tim are a great couple of guys... if you don't like em... send em over to Sodus, we'll gladly take them! :yes:

Ray wrote....

Gill t all moms say were pretty good heck the other night she said i was pretty good

Well she soon changed her tune when I broke it to her that you were not her childhood television crush THE PENGUIN from the Batman series. I explained that there were two people in this world that smoke fancy ciggaretes with plastic applicator tips.

th1.jpg

Gill t all moms say were pretty good heck the other night she said i was pretty good

Well she soon changed her tune when I broke it to her that you were not her childhood television crush THE PENGUIN from the Batman series. I explained that there were two people in this world that smoke fancy ciggaretes with plastic applicator tips.

th1.jpg

Hilarious.......

This thread is killing me :rofl:

You guys love to yank the chain. I saw the ad, and yeah it's kinda goofy, but who advertises stuff by saying, "Come on out and learn from a couple of guys who barely know how to tie their shoes"? In advertising, it's all about hyperbole, and you don't need to prove much in order to state that YOUR stuff is the best. I know I cringed a little, but from the sounds of it, so did the Finders Keepers guys.

Oh, and TripleS has the Cliff Notes, he's just been too bleary-eyed from lack of sleep, getting up and POUNDING the salmon every day, to read them ;)

Thanks Chad,I spent 200.00 on that costume ya really know how to wreck a good thing...ya got a sister?

Well we had a good bashing while it lasted,now we find out these guys arn't all that bad.. :lol:

They were one of the Healing Waters teams so i guess they gotta have a lot of good in their hearts. :inlove:

I think I got pounced on once or twice for some of my post, tho ima stickin with my "Expert outdoor knowaldge" I even got accused of my wife posting a couple stories cause the spellin was corrcet..boy after burning out 3 spell check programs im back to me old ways..

Well the hazing is over and no one got spanked by a moderator,guess well have to go back to our rooms stuff the towell under the door and move on man....cool..hey dont bogart that ........post :lol:

Hey Rick,

Does George Steinbrener have a capital investment in that Trojan of yours .... :lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

I'm jealous as hell Bro. love the boat just don't think I could stomach the fuel bill.

Hey Rick,

Does George Steinbrener have a capital investment in that Trojan of yours .... :lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

I'm jealous as hell Bro. love the boat just don't think I could stomach the fuel bill.

LOL...I wish.....$1400 just to go fish that Tightline event in Toronto. Oh well, ya only live once!

Anything related to fishing can be justified by YOLO. (you only live once)

Wife: Why did you spend $5 on a new lure?

Fisherman: YOLO!

Very true, but too many yolo's means future nono's if you know what I mean.lol

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Na!!!! Rick doesn't understand. Mel is the one who does understand. Wish I could have found one like her. Just saying Rick. Spoiled!!!!!!

God put women on this earth to breed and when it comes time, which it will, our boy will be just like the rest of us. Before I was married, my wife pushed me out the door to go fishing and in a couple years, she returned to the woman God had put on this earth to be. If anyone else has seen this in their life, raise your hand, fellow men of the waterway!

Na!!!! Rick doesn't understand. Mel is the one who does understand. Wish I could have found one like her. Just saying Rick. Spoiled!!!!!!

God put women on this earth to breed and when it comes time, which it will, our boy will be just like the rest of us. Before I was married, my wife pushed me out the door to go fishing and in a couple years, she returned to the woman God had put on this earth to be. If anyone else has seen this in their life, raise your hand, fellow men of the waterway!

No women will EVER slow me down, but kids would in a heart beat!

Wow Scott. Hope your wife doesn't monitor this site. :lol::lol:

You got it all wrong.......It goes more like this:

Wife- Did you buy more fishing stuff?

Husband- yup. Nice new shoes.

End of story.

End of story.

What your getting ANOTHER massage, I need more tackle......... :o

End of story.

Nicely put Bri-

I add a comment about closet space after Nice shoes and it usually brings her around. :lol::yes: