Seneca 8-26-12 video and pics

Decided to go out on a Sunday afternoon-evening troll.... We ran north out of Watkins a long ways and setup shop in an area Ive been working for the last month and when we got there the bait and fish didn't let us down.... We ran riggers, cores, and coppers looking to focus our attention on getting into a big bow or brown... We fished in 80 to 230 fow focusing most of our lures in or just above or below the thermacline.. We caught a bunch of 2-3 lb browns, bows and salmon and a 4 lb laker ... Grand slam !! And if we weren't already happy with our days fishing the rigger takes a smashing whack !!! and here is the the video and pics .... Listen to the first part of the video to here this bow on his second drag screaming run , couldn't get the camera rolling in time to get the first one... Most acrobatic and reel rippin bow Ive ever seen...

Mike

summer_2012_006.jpg

summer_2012_008.jpg

Cdgn I did not get to weigh it because I wanted to get her back in asap but def 8 lb range if not a bit bigger... Bsmaster I usually use my GoPro but didn't have it with me so used my cell phone which is a Motorola DROID x..

Mike

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png