I AM PROUD TO BE A AMERICAN !!!

I agree Ray. I'm very impressed, especially with Rubio. Perhaps there's hope after all. Ryan and Romney are outdoorsmen, and all about domestic energy and putting America first. Just think, December 25th could be called CHRISTmas again!
How can anyone not feel this spirit while watchin T V right now.......

GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!! GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.!!

Not sure what some refer to as s#$@%t. We have all lived it for almost 4 years... Christmas will be on Nov. 6th guys..

Time to stand up for your country and all who gave for it!!

Keep singin it Ray :clap::clap:

I agree Ray. I'm very impressed, especially with Rubio. Perhaps there's hope after all. Ryan and Romney are outdoorsmen, and all about domestic energy and putting America first. Just think, December 25th could be called CHRISTmas again!

I must have missed something

I celebrated christmas with my family last year on Dec 25th

And even if you wrongly think Obama is a Muslim, Romney Doesnt believe in the birth of Jesus Christ as Christians do either

And even if you wrongly think Obama is a Muslim, Romney Doesnt believe in the birth of Jesus Christ as Christians do either

guess again

http://mormon.org/jesus-christ

guess again

http://mormon.org/jesus-christ

I think you should do a little more research about the LDS church and their belief in Christ... Although similar they have some very important differences that separates them from traditional Christianity

Here we go....Ya'll think your right and I know you are wrong.....Let's let another Repub Administration bury us this time....President Bush came real close....Maybe Mitt can finish the mess for him....Zeke & Cyn(Strike 3)

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Well.... We don't know for certain cause President Obama hasn't had 2 terms.What we do know for certain is that Sonnyboy did and he left the biggest pile of #hit this country has ever seen...And let's dual via PM'S.this is not the place....

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Guys,

Politics Really? I feel like my grand father has invaded this site! :D:lol::rofl::P

* wrong place for politics, sorry folks*....... In the past I've voted both Dem and Rep, and at least one other party. Whoever seems to (hopefully!) have the most intelligent foresight and character, including, most importantly, who stands behind them and how they, too, conduct their business, as possibly an indicator of how they might perform in the White House. Seems that our country has to be very careful about how they do SO MANY THINGS in the coming months and years, and really that has always been the case. However, while things were going pretty well for many in years past, and without so much overly partisan politics coming into play as recently, I don't think a lot of us worried so much about who or what party was in power. The most of America as a whole is what was given to be the overriding decision making energy. Seems that somehow a certain over bearing selfishness and greediness has inserted itself into the political themes these days. Moderates who used to, at least, give lip service to working together for common good has been replaced with a my way or the highway state of mind. That works in monarchies and autocracies and such... but it bodes not well in a democratic society where an almost infinite amount of issues need to be considered in guiding our country into the future, which is here before you know it. That being said, I'll have to side with thromund and Gambler here.....Ray, way to go... :D !

THAT WASA GOOD movie ,ive been outa town dont know how this got political?? just got back from ohio..

But now i see why someone didnt keep to their word of paying me to be a observer during a pro am last year....just read all the post.

sorry 2 people had to get this all political..seems a little SHADy on some teams parts.....I'm still learning after 55 years.