Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Had a good time out of FairHaven this past week. Got to introduce Great lakes fishing to a nice girl who got hooked on it quickly. Got to fish with a fellow LOU fisherman " Bazooka Joe. Experienced a beautiful setting sun and a rising Blue moon at the same time from way off shore. Caught my 1st Atlantic "Solo". Definately didn't want to go home. Best day was Sun with the 5 for 9 on a 1/2 day trip with my mate. Most of the dropped ones were faught for awhile.The 8 for 12 day was a solo 13.5 hour trip. Lots of dead time between bites that day but the excitement of party time was worth the effort.

Fairhaven_Labordaywk12_089a.jpg

these and White pearl sd with Mirage atomik fly were tops. That chartruse UV Big Weenie flyfly and chart NBK Prochip caught most

Fairhaven_Labordaywk12_068a.jpg

Jackie

Fairhaven_Labordaywk12_078a.jpg

Fairhaven_Labordaywk12_062a.jpg

This one had a snaggle tooth

Fairhaven_Labordaywk12_033a.jpg

She's not afraid of no blood

Fairhaven_Labordaywk12_056a.jpg

At the same time this was on one side of the boat

Fairhaven_Labordaywk12_055a.jpg

This was on the other

Fairhaven_Labordaywk12_039a.jpg

Fairhaven_Labordaywk12_032a.jpg

Fairhaven_Labordaywk12_029a.jpg

This Atlantic was beautiful

Fairhaven_Labordaywk12_013a.jpg

One brown the whole trip

Fairhaven_Labordaywk12_026a.jpg

BazookaJoe brought his own Twinkie cut bait rig and nailed our bigger fish of it. Then he drank my beer at camp. Thanks for the $20spot buddie. We had fun.

Fairhaven_Labordaywk12_080a.jpg

5 for 6 day 20 -24 lbers all in 115-135ft off the bottem

fairhavenmeala.jpg

Brown sugared Atlantic done on the grill at camp. MMM MMM MMM

Fairhaven_Labordaywk12_021a.jpg

Sea mist from camp in his pro trophy!

Nice report and pics, I have been fishing solo quite a bit as well. Another similarity is my NBK Spin Doctor has been on fire too..with an Attomik Pro Am Glow behind it! Great job! Tank

Great report Buckboard!

Always enjoy your posts. I had planned to be out there last weekend as well but ended up in the hospital for 3 day with a blocked bowel of all things! Did not see that coming. Glad I was not on the Big Pond when it happened.

Tight lines!

Ya I made a few calls on the radio for Shake n bake to share our hot spot . Sure hope everything came out OK! ;) I'm done for the year most likely as I have to button up that Pole Barn I've been building all summer. Good luck when you get out there.

Tank: Solo can be tough but that's when I experiment with un proven stuff. I always feel I have to run my proven "Go To" programs when I have quests on board. Ya want them to catch fish. Keep er up, be safe!

Great report Buckboard!

Always enjoy your posts. I had planned to be out there last weekend as well but ended up in the hospital for 3 day with a blocked bowel of all things! Did not see that coming. Glad I was not on the Big Pond when it happened.

Tight lines!

Thats a bunch of crap!! :lol: Had that trouble after one of my surgerys , It was very painful. Worse than the knee they replaced. Glad your better :clap: