2013 LOTSA Expo and Flea Market Announcement.

On Sunday February 24, 2013 from 08:30am-3:00pm the Lake Ontario Trout and Salmon Association will be hosting our 7th annual Fishing Expo and Flea Market.

The Expo will be at the Cornell Cooperative Extension, 4H Building in Lockport, NY. 4485 Lake Ave (Rte 78), Lockport, NY 14094, approx 2 miles north of Lockport.

The Expo will feature an exhibit hall full of Charter Captains, Fishing Equipment and Tackle Manufacturers, Tackle Shops, etc., selling both new and used tackle at Show Special Prices. Tables are filling up quickly this year and we already have several New Exhibitors.

In addition to the great deals going on in the main hall, over in the seminar room, we will again be conducting a Lake Ontario Trout/Salmon Fishing Basics/Beginners Clinic in the Morning, which will be tailored to those beginners looking to get started fishing LO. In the afternoon, we will once again be sponsoring a Kids Fishing Clinic, designed towards getting kids and their parents started fishing. Both classes are free of charge as part of your Expo Admission, however for the Kids Class, Pre-Registration is required.

Admission will be a $5.00 donation at the door. As in years past, all admission money collected will be donated to help fund Pen Rearing.

Please visit the LOTSA Website http://www.lotsa.org for more information.

• 3 months later...

Well, guys we did end up adding a second room of vendors (the smaller room across the hall from the Seminar Room) 

Here is the Vendor List and Table Layout for the Expo.

http://www.lotsa.org/TABLE%20ASSIGNMENTS%202013%204H%20LAYOUT%20FINAL.pdf

Also don't forget to check the Expo Pages on our website for the list of Door Prize Sponsors this year and to check out the "Expo Participants" Lists on the Expo page for Vendor Show Specials, which are starting to roll in and will be updated daily from now until the Expo.

http://www.lotsa.org/2013_LOTSA_EXPO.htm

As withthe past couple years, we will be conduction a Lake Ontario Beginners Class in the Morning in the Seminar Room and a Kids Fishing Clinic in the Afternoon in the Seminar Room.  Since there's no way to cover everything we need to in any kind of in depth in an hour and a half, The Beginners class at the Expo will be part 1 of a 2 part Free Seminar, with the follow up taking place on March 9 at  the Newfane Community Center.

Thanks Everyone and we'll see you next weekend.

Tim

Edited by Tim Bromund

Quick question from a potential customer. What methods of payment will be available..Cash, check, cards??

thx

DR

It depends on the vendor.  At least a couple will have wireless card readers to accept credit cards.  Most will probably be cash/check only I would guess.

Great Lakes Tackle will have a card reader there and accepting all major CC's.

We will have a variety of tackle, line, divers, apparel etc... to choose from. Including Fish Hawk X-4 units, spare probes and TD's.

www.greatlakestackleshop.com

Thanks,

Great Lakes Tackle Team

But that leaves a paper trail so the Wife knows how much I really spend!!!   :o    And I heal slower than I did when I was younger!!  :lol:

But that leaves a paper trail so the Wife knows how much I really spend!!!   :o    And I heal slower than I did when I was younger!!  :lol:

Im with you there - and if she is anything like mine she studies the receipt

Wow. Stumbled across this thread while researching a fish hawk. This looks awesome for my daughter and I to talk with others and learn more about fishing lake o. Cant wait to get there!!!!

:yes:  Worth the trip